24 Jan 2013

Don't Let it End Reading Challenge

Don't Let It End

I'm so glad I found this reading challenge hosted by Fiktshun. Like Rachel, I also dread reading the last book in a series, because I'm so sad it's finally over. Harry Potter was the worst, as I was invested in that series for a good ten years (nearly half my life!), but it was also hard reading the last Hunger Games book.



This challenge encourages us to finish those series that have been lingering. You have to read the final book in a series that you've been putting off or dread reading (any genre is allowed), and then review it on your blog or elsewhere. Then between February and July, on the 14th of each month, stop back at Fikshun and add your posts to the linky. In July there will be a final giveaway for those who were successful at reading and reviewing at least ONE series ending book. Click here for more details.

I'm excited for this challenge. The series ending books I'm planning to read between 14th February and 14th of July are: Forever by Maggie Steifvater and Sever by Lauren De Stefano.

What about you? Are there any last-in-the-series books you've been avoiding? If so, please leave a comment letting me know which endings you're dreading, then head over to Fikshun and sign up for the challenge. You'll be entered into a giveaway to win three end of series books when you sign up! Good luck!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!