30 Jun 2013

Innocent Darkness Read-along!



Did you know that Charmed Vengeance (book 2 of The Aether Chronicles) releases in just six weeks? Don't forget to pre-order a copy or enter to win one here.

To celebrate CV's release, author Suzanne Lazear is hosting a read-along of Innocent Darkness, starting on Monday 1st July!  Each week, we'll all read 7-8 chapters together and Suzanne will be posting videos of her reading her favourite bits, 'behind the scenes' and questions and discussions where you can win prizes! There will also be a twitter chat on Fridays at 1pm PST (9pm GMT) with yet more prizes to give away, including signed books and a sleepover basket. The hashtag is #IDreadalong.

If you'd like to join in the fun, find out more and register here.




1 comment :

  1. I hope you are enjoying your summer break~
    Thank you for sharing :D
    I will go check out your links~
    Thank you
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!