5 Jul 2014

Charmed Vengeance Read-Along




To celebrate the upcoming release of Fragile Destiny (book 3 of The Aether Chronicles) on August 8th, Suzanne Lazear is hosting a Read-Along for book 2, Charmed Vengeance.



The Read-Along starts this Monday, July 7th. We'll be reading one chapter a day, including weekends. Visit Suzanne's blog for the chapter of the day, random titbits, videos, deleted scenes and other surprises.  If you can't wait for Monday, there's a teaser here.

You can join in and chat about the chapter on blogs or on Twitter with the hashtag #cvreadalong and there will also be some planned twitter chats. 

I hope you'll join us on Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!