27 Jul 2014

Cover Characteristic (21) Pirates

Cover Characteristic Blog Meme Badge

Today I'm joining in with the Cover Characteristic meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week the author chooses a theme and you have to pick five of your favourite book covers featuring that object.

Today's cover characteristic is Pirates.


These are the ones that most appeal to me:




I love a good pirate story and this looks like it has a strong female lead.
This looks like a dark and fiery romance.



This is my favourite cover. So much awesome! It looks like an epic, action-packed adventure.


What do you think? Which is your favourite cover and why?
If you want to have a go just pop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!