30 Jul 2014

Self-Esteem Challenge Day 12: What Would you Change About your Personality?

Today is Day 10 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It's a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.

If you could change something about your personality, what would it be and why?

If I could change something about my personality, it would be to worry less. I'd like to be able to focus more on positive outcomes rather than negative ones and stop thinking that the worst is going to happen. I'm sure it would save me a lot of stress, as my worries are often unfounded and things usually turn out fine. As well as not helping a situation, it can also hinder my success as it a) stops me from saying yes to opportunities and b) makes me more nervous and more likely to mess up than if I just relaxed. I do believe you can change your outlook on life, so it's something I'm working on. 

What would you change about your personality if you could?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!