22 Jul 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

Cover Characteristic blog meme badge

Today is Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!  Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone can join in and share their own picks. If you'd like to take part, hop on over to the blog and sign up with the linky. If you don't have a blog, feel free to post your answers in the comments.

This week's topic is: Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island.


Here are my top ten:

1) Katniss Everdeen. Her amazing survival skills (hunting with a bow and arrow, tree-climbing, etc.) would be really useful and she would probably a the natural leader.

2) Dumbledore. At the very least he could entertain us with magic spells, at best he could conjure up some food, water (Aguamenti) and a raft. He'd also be pretty good in a battle if we needed defending.

3) Aslan. His wisdom would be invaluable and he would also be a fearsome defender if our camp got raided by 'others'. He might be a good hunter too.

4) Four from Divergent (yes I put him as no.4 on purpose). He's hot and he's not afraid of anything. Well, except those four things. But hopefully we'll be safe from them on the island and his Dauntless bravery would come in handy.

5) Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. She would be a pretty good protector and I also think we'd be good friends. I could while away my time on the island listening to stories of her amazing life, learning how to draw like her and braiding her beautiful blue hair.

6) Fred and George Weasley. This funny duo would be able to lighten my spirits in no time and would also be loyal friends. We'd have a lot of fun together pulling pranks on the rest of the group. Plus they could use their magic to help Dumbledore when needed.

7) Eio from Origin because, well, he's hot and I could probably use a bit of eye-candy. Plus as he lives in the jungle he probably has some decent survival skills that might come in handy.

8) Hermione-she might be extremely annoying to be stuck on an island with, but her endless knowledge and magical abilities might prove useful. If she gets on our nerves too much I'll get Fred and George to hex her.

9) Sam from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. If we dunk him in the sea until he gets cold he'll turn into a wolf and he can help Katniss to hunt and fish. In man-form he'll be a good friend who can entertain us with poetry and music.

10) Daenerys Targaryen. She has dragons-DRAGONS. I'm not exactly sure how that would be useful on an island, but I would certainly enjoy spending time with her.

Who would you want to be with you on a deserted island?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!