9 Aug 2014

Self-Esteem Challenge Day 22: Which of your Skills do you Pride Yourself On?

Today is Day 22 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It's a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.

Which of your skills or abilities do you pride yourself on?

One of the skills I pride myself on most is my way of thinking analytically. I very often look at things objectively and weigh up the pros and cons of each option before making a decision. I'm good at analysing an argument and seeing its flaws and I can present logical arguments for my own beliefs and opinions. This has always been a great help when completing school essays, as I found them quite easy to structure. I approach things with an open-minded outlook and usually adopt a balanced approach. I think this makes me a fair person and a good mediator. It also means that I rarely fall out with people as I'm usually able to understand their position and come to a compromise with them.

What skills or abilities are you proud of?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!