13 Aug 2014

Self-Esteem Challenge Day 26: Your Favourite Compliment

Today is Day 26 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It's a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.

What is your favourite compliment to give and receive and why?

The compliments that mean most to me are comments about my personality or something I've achieved, rather than the way I look. I like it when someone compliments my integrity and tells me that I've done the right thing. That way I feel true to myself. I think my favourite compliment to give and receive is "you've inspired me". Those simple words make someone feel like they've made a difference and had a lasting impression on another human being. And isn't that what life is all about?

What's your favourite compliment?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!