6 Jan 2018

2018 Read the Rainbow Reading Challenge #readtherainbow2018

The aim of this reading challenge hosted by Mia Sutton is to read a book each month of the year that corresponds to a different colour. The full details can be found here and the first link-up will be on January 31st.

Target: 12 books corresponding to each of the colours.
Progress: 0/12 (0%)
Last updated: 06/01/2018

 


Read on to see the colours for each month and which books I'm planning to read for this challenge.


Schedule of Colours


Books I might read for this challenge:

Jan-Red




Feb-Orange




March-Yellow




April-Green




May-Blue



June-Purple




July-Pink




August-White



September-Brown




October-Black




November-Metallic




December-Multi-Colour





Are you taking part in the rainbow reading challenge? Share your link in the comments! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!