6 Jan 2018

New Authors Reading Challenge 2018 #NewAuthors18

The idea behind this challenge, hosted by Literary Escapism, is to find new authors that you've never tried before, not necessarily ones that are debuting this year.

They can be in your genre of choice or you can be brave and try something new. You can choose whatever goal you like. The sign up post is here. After reading your new author, write your review and then add your link to the form.

Target: I'm aiming for 15 books by authors that are new to me.
Progress: 0/15 (0%)
Last updated: 06/01/2018

 


Books I Might Read for this Challenge: 






Are you taking part in this challenge? Which books by 'new to you' authors are you hoping to read this year? Let me know in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my readers think so please leave a comment. I reply to comments in the thread itself and not by email, but if you want notification when I reply, please tick 'notify me' underneath the comment box. Thanks!